- The CAS Board voted on November 1, 1989 to establish a scholarship fund for student employees in Auxiliary Services. During the 2018-19 academic year ten $575 scholarships were awarded to students.
- Current full-time students at the State University of New York at New Paltz who are receiving paychecks from Campus Auxiliary Services, Food Services (currently Sodexo Dining Services) and/or the Bookstore (currently Follett ) may apply.
- Attach a type written, double-spaced explanation as to why working in Auxiliary Services at the State University of New York at New Paltz has been a positive experience for you. Please limit your remarks to no more than one page.
- Applications are being accepted until Tuesday April 30th. Late applications will NOT be accepted.
- Each applicant’s supervisor will be asked to provide comments on the employee’s work attitude and reliability during the fall semester.
- A subcommittee of the CAS Board will review all applications and determine who will receive the scholarships.
- Recipients will be notified prior to the summer recess. A list will also be provided to the Financial Aid Office and the Student Accounts Office.
- Scholarship awards will be paid the first week of the fall semester upon verification that the student has returned as a full-time student for the spring semester and that they have a spring semester work schedule with Campus Auxiliary Services, Food Service, and/or the Bookstore. Payment will be in the form of an unrestricted check made out to the student.