Residence Hall Access
The Card Access Office is located in the Student Union Building Room 64 right down the hall from the Campus bookstore. In this office, students and faculty are able to obtain an ID card and manage their accounts. Managing your meal plan account and other services are available. In addition, you can purchase stamps, gain access to your residence hall/room, purchase Hawk Dollars gift cards and manage your dining dollars.
Your ID card is required to be with you at all times. Not only does it identify you as a student of SUNY New Paltz, it gains you access to your residence hall/room and dining services. In addition you are able to borrow library books, use the athletics facility and receive discounts at local participating stores and major companies.
Monday though Friday
New ID Cards are $20.00. Replacement ID Cards are $10.00.
ID Card Benefits
- Access your meal plan
- Take books out of the library
- Use of the Athletic and Wellness Center
- Use of Hawk Dollars
- The Loop Bus-Ride FREE
- Historic Huguenot Street Membership
- Campus Community Safety-All campus personnel/Students must have valid ID
- Access to certain Labs
- Student Positions may require for office access
- Entry to Residence Hall and Room/Suite